Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Baby Side-Step Card

Hey all,

It has been a while so I thought it was about time that I posted something.  Before you know it Christmas will be upon us – I know I’ll have little  time to post then.   
I decide to share a card I made for a friend of mine who just had another grandbaby.  I have been seeing these cute side-step cards for a while now and wonted to try one myself.  Here is my take on it.

I used Everyday Paper Dolls, Life’s a party, and  Art Philosophy cartridges.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
B
D
 
 
 
 
 
 
C
 
A
 
 
  • This is a 10  in by 7 Sheet of cardstock (may need to trim down to fit in 5x7 envelope)
  •  Dotted lines are score lines and dark line is cut line.
  •   Cut line is centered and starts 1 inch from bottom and is 5 inch long (Ends 6 inch from bottom)
  •  Score at start and stop of cut points on one side. (lines A &B)
  •  Score another line an inch up from first.(line C)
  •   Score last line on opposite side of cutline 5 inch from bottom (line D)

I inked my edge and used a stamp from Emma over at My Creative time. 

Other items:  6 brads, paper clip clothes hanger, pop dots, adhesive, chalk, & coordinating scraps of paper.
This last photo is of the critter I wrapped around the baby blanket -  I made ducks on another post – easy peasy!


4 comments:

  1. Hi, just wondering how did you make the crib. I love this side step card. Want to make one for my daughter ...JoAnne Picker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a cut from Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cart.

      Delete
  2. How did you do the blanket? I want to take a picture of the quilt I made and drape over the crib side.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.